Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Wolverhampton
MET Recruitment are a well-established Recruitment company with branches in Dudley and Wolverhampton.
Due to continued success and expansion we are currently looking for a trainee recruitment consultant to join our busy team at our Wolverhampton branch. After training this will be a 360 recruitment role working within a team to achieve weekly, monthly and yearly, team and individual targets.
We provide temporary and permanent packages within the industrial sector.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake the following duties:
Hitting weekly and monthly sales targets
- Understanding the specifics of our clients hiring requirements
- Selling over our company services to prospective and current clients face to face and over the telephone
- Attending client visits to establish client requirements
- Cold and warm sales calls on a daily basis
- Interviewing perspective candidates
- Lead generation
- Delivering a high standard of recruitment service levels and maintaining our current companies relationship
We are looking for you to already hold the following skills and experience:
- Experience within a sales / customer service role
- Hold excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Sales driven
- A want to succeed in your role
- A full driving licence
For this role we pay a salary between ??16,500 - ??18,000 per annum depending on experience, after a successful probation period a bonus scheme is also in place to further enhance your earnings this is uncapped and we also have individual prizes for new business won.
The hours for this role are 40 hours per week between the hours of 7am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday you will need to be flexible within these times and understand that these may change with client needs.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to the details provided.