- Are you looking for a recruitment career where you receive award-winning training and support?
- Are you ready to challenge yourself and reap the rewards?
- Do you want to be part of something great?
We don't believe there is a 'mould' for a great recruiter at CSG. CSG offer a career that is tailored around you - all we ask is that you Show Your Colours and use what makes you unique to succeed.
CSG are global talent experts. We operate in highly specialist sectors and recruit mid-senior level roles out of our 5 global offices (across Leeds, London, Dubai and Sydney).
We are currently looking to grow our Medical team within the Life Sciences sector, based from our Leeds office.
Experience within recruitment would be preferable but isn't essential, we are looking for an individual that will be a great culture fit and keen to learn.
We have a dedicated in-house Learning & Development team in place to provide support and a clear and logical career path aimed at helping our consultants get the most out of their careers, whatever direction they take. We also believe in providing autonomy where it is needed and a working environment where you can thrive, be rewarded for your successes and actually enjoy your work!
We'll be honest - if you are the kind of recruiter that likes to sit back and simply get through the day to day, you are not going to succeed at CSG. However, if you are the kind of person who has drive and is motivated to succeed and likes to enjoy the results of your success, then CSG is the right place for you to take the next step in your career.
As a Consultant at CSG you will develop an in-depth knowledge of your market, becoming an expert in one of our seven specialist sectors.
You will gain experience in all aspects of the recruitment process, from identifying key decision makers and influencers within potential or existing client organisations, to managing the recruitment process right through to candidates starting their new role.
You will invest time in getting to know your clients and focus on delivering high quality candidates using a wide range of resources.
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to work with some of the world's leading global brands, using your expert knowledge to network at a senior level.
- A focus on becoming an expert in your field, with support from our in-house marketing team to build your own personal brand and publish thought leadership on your behalf
- Exceptional Career Progression with a structured and achievable career path and access to our large in-house L&D team
- High earning potential - you are in charge of your own earning with competitive salaries, pension, holiday package and an uncapped commission structure - no threshold!
- Top billers have the opportunity to become part of CSG's elite top billers club with special benefits.
- The opportunity to work in any of our global offices - Leeds, London, Sydney or Dubai
- The opportunity to join our Share Scheme, which means you will benefit from the company's success
- A great social life and fantastic regular team incentives, ranging from days out at the races to holidays in Puerto Banus.
- A focus on health and fitness with gyms on site, free fruit and 2 hour fitness lunches.
- A relaxed and engaging office environment with newly refurbished chill out areas with ping-pong, pool and darts.
What we ask from you:
- Willingness to work hard to see results
- Some experience in sales or recruitment would be advantageous
- An engaging and motivating personality.
- A desire to really be part of something great.
If this sounds like it could be the right fit for you, please get in touch!
Want to know what it's really like at CSG? Take a look at our instagram
Please apply to be considered for an opportunity at CSG.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably, we can't always do this on every occasion due to high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within four weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.