Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant - 2:1 or higher
Are you a recent graduate with a 2:1 or higher?
Are you looking to join a company offering fantastic training and excellent earning potential?
Thought of going into recruitment but not sure how?
Our client, a successful pharmaceutical recruitment company, is looking to take on a Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join their graduate scheme.
With a structured training programme and career path, our client will mentor and guide you over a 3 year period. Year 3 earnings are in excess of ??60k.
The role is a blend of sales and account management in a highly competitive environment where success is particularly rewarding. Graduates will need to be driven, must have had part time employment whilst at university, pick things up quickly, hard working, common sense and with some spark!
* Assessing and filtering individuals seeking employment
* Building relationships with individuals seeking employment to the extent they recommend our service to others
* Being able to support candidates in gaining new positions of employment, including giving constructive criticism in such a way it enables the individual to modify their behaviour and thereby achieve job search success
* Establishing and maintaining contact, via email, telephone and face to face with employers to network, gain market information and position yourself as a credible recruitment provider. This may include communication with reception to director level personnel
* Providing mutual support - you must be able to undertake your colleagues' activities in their absence
* Your own accounts to manage with objectives to achieve
* Your own target accounts to gain
* Regular client visits and attendance at industry events
* Identifying high potential candidates and building strong relationships with these individuals in order to guide them through company selection procedures
* Working in a highly competitive industry, where responding quickly to meet client requirements is crucial
Fantastic training and development is on offer as well as the opportunity to earn uncapped commission although we envisage the on target earnings in the 1st year to be around ??35,000, whilst 2nd year earnings could exceed ??50,000.
* What is essential, is a 2:1 or higher and the right attitude (a science degree would be great)
* Some form of sales experience would be an advantage but is not essential
* You will be self motivated, tenacious, articulate and a bright graduate.
* You will also be energetic, driven, dynamic and above all have the right attitude.
* You will also be an outstanding team player with a strong work ethic.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).