Recruitment Consultant Shrewsbruy
Prestige Nursing + Care is one of the largest care agencies in the UK. We have over 40 branches nationwide that are a mixture between company owned and franchise branches. An exciting opportunity has now arisen to join the Shrewbury Branch.
The Recruitment Consultant is responsible for providing a comprehensive service for designated client groups. Developing the business to meet targets defined by the Branch Manager whilst achieving qualitative and legislative standards.
This involves the following major responsibilities
- Business development and marketing activities in conjunction with the Branch Manager to identify and secure new business within the designated client groups.
- Regular client visits/contact to retain and develop additional business with existing clients
- Continuous recruitment activity to meet client requirements
- Member retention activities
- Efficient and timely placement of nursing and care staff.
- Maintenance of accurate records.
- To meet objectives and targets defined by the Branch and Regional Managers
- Have knowledge of and operate in line with ISO and CQC requirements/legislation
This position has the benefit of a performance related bonus (on successful completion of probationary period). The Recruitment Consultant will have some previous recruitment or sales experience. Knowledge of the healthcare market would be advantageous. Branch Operation Training will be provided.
Working Hours are 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with a 1 hour unpaid break each day.
If you feel you have the skills required for this role then please apply today!