Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultants
Come join us at Paratus people
- Join a rapidly growing and successful recruitment business specialising in the exciting technology space.
- Become a part of a warm and welcoming team of like-minded people who will support you every step of the way.
- Learn in a motivating environment where you will be mentored by one of Bristol's few Million-pound billers.
- If you bring the right attitude and ambition, we will provide you with all the innovative tools and guidance you need to earn big and smash personal targets.
Paratus people is part of the Paratus Consulting Group. The group is a Total Talent Services business providing Augmented Staffing Solutions across the world. This ranges from the hiring of Full time permanent staff to interim and contract solutions, right through to professional and implementation services.
Founded in 2016, Paratus People has since exceeded all initial milestones and with offices in Bristol, Amsterdam, and Munich, it's an exciting time as ever for the company.
In order to grow the business further, the Bristol team are recruiting for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join the successful and growing team. With some major new contracts recently won in Europe, we are particularly keen to speak with people who have additional language skills.
A career in recruitment can at times be challenging, but it can also be very financially rewarding.
A typical week could include:
- Liaising with out international clients to determine what their requirements are.
- Contacting people who are seeking new employment opportunities and matching their skills to those opportunities.
- Negotiating rates with clients.
- Arrange face-to-face meetings with our international clients.
- Attending industry trade fairs and events.
We are looking for tenacious, driven people with a can-do attitude who can demonstrate a high level of resilience. In return for your talent, we can offer:
- A generous basic salary plus a commission scheme of up to 45%. The typical OTE is ??35,500 - ??50,000 in year one, ??60k-??80k in year two, and ??100k plus after three years.
- Accredited training by a top industry trainer.
- A personalised professional development fund of ??1,000 per year.
- Rapid career progression and global opportunities.
- 29 days annual leave (+ bank holidays) which rises with your length of service.
- Monthly incentives and rewards.
- Superb private healthcare cover.
- Gym membership.
- A company pension from a leading provider
If you lack previous experience in recruitment - don't fret! While it's certainly beneficial if you have prior experience in either recruitment or sales, it is not fundamental since we will provide you with all the relevant training to succeed.
Sound good?? If you would like to find out more about this role, we'd love for you to get in touch so we can talk to you about becoming part of our wonderful team.