Senior Recruitment Consultant (Commercial)
Staffline is the UK's largest recruiter and outsourced workforce provider, working hand-in-hand with our clients as an integrated business partner. Our candidates' work experience is equally important to us and we focus on helping them find the best jobs, working for the most reputable clients.
Staffline Express is a national, branch-based recruitment service, with offices throughout the UK. We support thousands of employers and job-seekers with permanent and temporary hires. We cover many categories of work ranging from high skilled engineers to unskilled labour. We mainly work on tailored, individual assignments. We work with our clients locally, backed up with the scale and expertise of a national recruitment provider. Our clients can be safe in the knowledge that each office has the flexibility and experience to support them.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Consultant (Commercial) to join the team at our Express branch in Northampton.
This role will set up a brand new Commercial function within an already busy, vibrant and successful office. Therefore, the right candidate must be a commercially-minded self-starter, who is driven and comes with a solid background in commercial recruitment, in order to build an effective function.
Depending on desk successes, the right candidate may have the opportunity to shape a team around them, as their business grows.
The role will require the successful candidate to identify and win new customers whilst providing excellent customer service, exceeding clients' expectations.
- Setting up and management of a Commercial desk/divison
- Actively targeting key prospective customers in geographical area
- Identify business development opportunities creating an active pipeline of activity
- Maintaining a positive rapport and working relationship with key account customers ensuring relationships are nurtured and developed to facilitate further growth opportunities
- Plan and facilitate recruitment
- Complete regular review meetings with client to understand business changes
- Providing 'out of hours' on-call support when required
- Competent at describing client trends, market activity and business needs
- Analysing and managing performance against KPI's
- Identifying areas of process improvement
- Need to be a self-starter and someone who is comfortable working in a lively environment
- Needs prior recruitment experience and sales confidence is a must
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly with clients and customers as being able to service those clients is essential
- Strong time management and the ability to prioritise workloads
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Proactive mindset with a passionate and driven attitude
- The ability multi-task and respond quickly to changing demand
- Ability to build own leads and maintain a pipeline of contacts and leads
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Personable, outgoing and enthusiastic
The Company Benefits
At Staffline we believe in rewarding our people, so not only will you receive a competitive salary and comprehensive training, you'll also be given a range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme based on performance
- Excellent progression opportunities within the Staffline Group
- Holiday entitlement of 32 days including bank holidays
- Life Assurance at 4x's your basic salary
- EE Discount Scheme on Phones
- Perkbox rewards - which includes discounts on high street shopping