Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Cardiff
??18,000 - ??20,000 p/a
- Are you an ambitious, self-motivated graduate with extensive sales experience?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to make a lasting impression?
- Are you looking to kick start your career in recruitment within a well-respected business, with relaxed KPIs and a mature, autonomous environment?
If so, then read on???
Why is this company different?
- Our client is a well-established agency who specialise in Tech recruitment on an international scale. This business has some impressive clients across the world as they have relationships with highly-technical clients.
- With a friendly, down-to-earth environment, this is not a strict KPI driven environment instead it is a mature office where you will be trusted to organise your own workload
- There's excellent training and ongoing support on offer from management where you will be encouraged to work autonomously
What experience is needed?
- A recent graduate with at least 6 months' sales experience in a b2b or b2c environment (cold-calling, telesales, door to door)
- An articulate, confident and credible individual who can pitch services to a client
- You enjoy building relationships and networking to develop a reputation in the market
- Highly organised and meticulous with an ambitious, driven mentality
What does the role involve?
This role is not a corporate cold-sales environment, instead there will be plenty of warm relationships for you to pick up. You will specialise in the Tech sector on an international scale. This will be a 360 role where you will liaise closely with clients and source specialist candidates to meet their needs.
- Excellent uncapped commission - huge earning potential
- Monthly team rewards
- Generous holidays
- Flexible working
- Relaxed KPIs
- Brilliant training programme
- Social environment with a team culture
Apply now or get in touch with Ella at Permanent People for more info!