Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior / Recruitment Consultant
The future is bright for Cordius. We have a reputation for being straightforward and honest in our approach to recruitment. With a broad network of clients across the Engineering and IT sectors, our continued success is built on long-lasting relationships forged with both our clients and candidates. There are exciting and ambitious growth plans at Cordius for the next 18 months and beyond.
Salary: Strong Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission Structure
As part of our growth plans, we're looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant with a strong background in Engineering Recruitment. It's a great opportunity to join at an exciting time for us!
We are well-established in the market and will provide you with the right tools, training and strategies to become a top performing consultant. This isn't just a chance to grow your desk, it's an opportunity to develop and grow our Engineering division. Working with an already established client base, we'd expect you to hit and achieve sales and productivity targets with our existing clients whilst also developing new business opportunities.
- Source relevant candidates through existing contacts and engagement with passive candidates.
- Interview candidates on behalf of our clients, ensuring you have an understanding of their skills, motivations and career aspirations.
- Identify and secure new business by means of networking, relationship building, consulting and selling your personal knowledge of the industry.
- Attend networking events to champion the services of Cordius.
- Manage the end to end selection process from initial interview, candidate and client feedback through to the candidates' employment with the client.
- Previous recruitment sales experience.
- An ability to assist with training and mentoring junior/trainee recruiters.
- Commercial sales skills.
- Ability and desire to learn and personally develop.
- Resilient-capable of dealing with the highs and lows of recruitment.
- Target driven.