Recruitment Consultant (Finance / Law)
Recruitment Consultant (Finance / Law) - Shoreditch, London
??25,000 - ??30,000 p/a
- Are you looking to move away from a cut-throat environment with relentless KPIs and micromanaging?
- Do you want to become part of a well-respected business with the opportunity for huge earning potential and exciting career progression?
If so, then read on???
Our client is a highly reputable business who has an excellent reputation in financial and legal recruitment. They have a wealth of industry knowledge in various niche markets which has allowed them to develop an impressive client base. This business provides a bespoke service by taking a consultative approach which allows them to go above and beyond for their clients.
This highly-professional business have a highly mature working environment where there are no relentless KPIs or targets. Instead, there is a collaborative culture where management offer support and direction. As well as this, there is an excellent benefits package on offer, including -
- Excellent earning potential - no threshold on commission
- Monthly rewards
- Social team building events
- No KPIs or micromanaging, not a cut throat environment
- Career progression is mapped out
- Brilliant location with links to the tube
- Early finish on a Friday
- Generous holiday allowance
The role -
Our client has a 360 and 180 role available. Both roles are warm as there are active roles that you can work on immediately. You will specialise in either financial or legal recruitment and liaise with highly specialist candidates to build a talent pool. There will be a requirement to develop your own business and bring on new clients, however, there's plenty of business to work on initially.
- At least 6 months recruitment experience in any professional services sector (Finance, Law, HR, IT)
- A self-motivated individual who is intelligent, articulate and proactive
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build lasting rapport with both candidate and client
- You can demonstrate that you can learn a highly complex sector swiftly
To find out more, Apply Now, or contact Ben at Permanent People for further info!