Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Leicester
Are you currently working in sales and considering a career change? Would you like to use your tenacity and business skills to forge a successful recruitment career? We are continuing our remarkable growth across the East Midlands with some exciting opportunities for trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants to join our team in Leicester! Our thriving branch is right in the heart of the city and ideally situated just 2 minutes walk from the station.
With clear routes for progression and a great benefits package, including uncapped commission, it's a great time to join one of the country's leading education recruiters! Working as part of a thriving team and with ongoing support from your Branch Manager, you'll work with schools and teachers to assist with their staffing needs.
We're looking for big personalities who aren't afraid to get stuck in and hit the ground running, and who are serious about a long term career in recruitment. To be considered for this role, you'll need to be a strong natural communicator and be ambitious for life-changing earnings. We pride ourselves on building long term relationships, and delivering an excellent and honest service.
Upon joining us you will enrol in our professional development programme offering training, coaching and mentoring for those who are starting their career in education recruitment. We want you to achieve important milestones as you learn and we will train you to become an all rounded, successful recruitment consultant. Your graduation will be celebrated with a Directors lunch along with your manager.
What do we offer
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry, to develop you into an exceptional, highly skilled recruiter
- A supportive, friendly environment focussed on your success
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- The opportunity to increase your basic salary by hitting key milestones
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Private healthcare after a qualifying period
- Discounted Gym Membership and high street discounts.
What you will need to show:
- Drive, determination, motivation
- Confident and resilient personality
- Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
TeacherActive is in the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, Top 20 in The Recruiter's Fast 50 and one of Sunday Times/Virgin Fast Track 100's fastest growing UK businesses!
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.