Senior Recruitment Consultant - Unite Medical - Milton Keynes
Unite Medical are looking for motivated Senior Recruitment Consultants to join a fast growing company specialising in Medical Recruitment.
The ideal candidate must be ambitious and be interested in a successful career in Medical Recruitment. You will understand the potential of working in a fast growing company alongside other experienced medical recruiters.
Opportunities for career progression are available for employees who excel in their role. For the right person, this provides an excellent opportunity to build a career in an extremely rewarding industry.
Your main responsibilities will be to provide a full and comprehensive service to both clients and candidates throughout the sales process.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for and developed in:
- Liaising with existing clients and contacting new clients to secure new business and build client network
- Contacting existing candidates for availability and securing suitable work to match their requirements
- Speaking with and qualifying new registrations and expanding candidate network
- Developing specific specialities
- Providing a quality customer service to our clients and candidates
- Hitting and exceeding targets
- Ensuring acquired vacancies are advertised and marketed effectively
Previous experience within medical recruitment is ideal but not essential. Experience in any recruitment environment will be considered.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent un-capped commission structure.
- Career progression
- A training and development programme.
- Company and team social events.
- Individual and team incentives
- Friendly and Supportive environment.
If you are interested please forward your CV in reply to this advertisement. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ??25,000.00 to ??30,000.00/year + commission package
Job Type: Full-time