Recruitment Consultant/Team Leader
We are looking for an Experienced Recruiter to join our growing Recruitment Team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an environment you have always wanted to.
We are looking for someone who has the drive and passion and looking to forward their career into a Team Leader position! You will be exceptional in your role now, and looking to bring your expertise and move forward to manage a team of your own.
We offer one of the most competitive individual commission structures in the market; allowing you to earn uncapped levels of commission.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- 360 Recruitment
- New business development
- Build, maintain and enhance client working relationships
- Obtain accurate job descriptions and flexible person specifications from clients
- Consult with clients and guide them through the recruitment process
- Follow up on all client activities in a timely manner, including interviews and post interview process
- Advertising job adverts
- Reformatting CV's
- Managing your candidates throughout the entire process
- Tenacity, a great work-ethic, self-discipline, attention to detail, a can-do-attitude, and most importantly the integrity to carry out all your duties day in day out are just some of the attributes we look for here at Job Paths4u.
- You will possess a new business attitude. You will not want to be micro-managed and you will manage your own desk and take ownership for your portfolio of clients.
Basic Salary - ??25,000 - ??30,000 (dependent on experience)
OTE - ??45,375 in Year 1; ??54,000 in Year 2
Hours are 9.00am - 5.30pm - full flexibility is required
To be considered for this opportunity please apply now.
Closing Date: 31st January 2019
Contact: Brad Draycott at Job Paths4u
Job Paths4u is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website