Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Finance/Insurance sector
We're looking to continue our organic growth and are seeking driven, ambitious and enthusiastic professionals to join our business as Associate Recruitment Consultants.
What will you be doing in the role?
- You'll be sourcing for client vacancies and approaching candidates to produce a quality shortlist.
- You'll be meeting with candidates to interview them over the telephone and face to face.
- Building on our database ensuring all records are maintained and up to date.
- You'll work closely with consultants to identify business development opportunities and learn how to pick up leads.
- Generating market intelligence relating to competitor activities to help you build on your own knowledge.
Who are Eames?
We're a fast-growing and reputable recruitment business operating in the Financial and Professional Services sectors. With 130 staff and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong, we've experienced year on year growth since our inception in 2002.
This year we were awarded the Best Banking & Financial Services Recruitment Agency to Work For by the industry's leading body, Recruiter.
How will I be supported?
Training and development is at the heart of our business and we invest considerably in on-the-desk and classroom style training which means you'll be supported from day one.
- We've got mentoring schemes for new consultants so you can learn first-hand from those more experienced in the business.
- Our career paths are very transparent which means promotion targets are clear right from the beginning and are consistent throughout the business. We've promoted over 35% of the team in London this year including those that started with us as Associates.
- Our London office also houses all our support functions which means first class HR, marketing, finance and business support are just a desk away.
A bit about you
- You have an interest in business and the financial services or insurance market and want to build meaningful, professional relationships in the industry.
- You enjoy a structured and target driven working environment.
- You are highly self-motivated and like working to tight deadlines.
- You are keen to learn your trade in a structured and supportive environment.
- You build trust through knowledge and your engagement style.
- You have an aptitude towards sales and relationship development.
- You are organised with excellent project management skills.
- You are outgoing and personable.
- You are money motivated and eager to progress quickly.
Sound of interest? Here are the next steps.
Apply now and our Talent Manager will be in touch to discuss the next steps!