Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Based in Bristol the company was established in 2013 and is currently 70 employees big, the company specialises in Digital & Tech and is world leading in its approaches. The top biller bills ??200K and last year took home 20% of that. We are looking for ambitious, driven characters to join this award winning firm.
- 1 week intense training with director
- On the job training and monthly appraisals
- Quarterly workshops with outside trainers
- All inclusive trips to New York for top conferences
- First Year - Base: ??18K OTE: ??40K
- Second Year - Base: ??35K OTE: ??70K
- Third Year - Base: ??50K OTE: ??100K+
0 - 6 months - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
6 - 12 months - Senior Recruitment Consultant
12 - 18 months - Managing Consultant
18 - 30 months - Principle Consultant
30 - Associated Director
- Voted 100 best companies to work for
- Winner of industry awards 2015
- Finalist of industry award 2016
- Best company 2016
What incentives can you expect from recruitment?
- Uncapped commission
- 4x holidays abroad each year (Vegas, Ibiza, Budapest etc)
- Team nights out (weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Bar in the office, sky sports always playing, ping pong tables
- Company has their own football, rugby and netball teams
What will a day to day look like in recruitment?
- Screening CV's and interviewing new candidates
- Generating new business by writing adverts and cold calling
- Hitting targets to hit those major commission structures
- Maintaining and building on relationships
- Celebrating the rewards of your success
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2:1 degree from a top 40 university
- Someone who has played sports to a semi professional level
- 6-12 months B2B sales experience
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK's best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection