Recruitment Consultant - Insurance
Heat Recruitment are looking for ambitious individuals who share our values of professionalism, hard-work and fun, to join our award-winning team of specialist recruiters in the Insurance sector.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will join our Training Academy, which is designed to teach you how to master every element of the recruitment process - making you a complete, 360 Recruitment Consultant.
Once trained, you will have the opportunity to manage and develop relationships with a range of candidates and clients and the autonomy to build your own portfolio. Over time, you will become a true market specialist, working alongside and advising other market leading organisations on recruitment and selection to help them grow their businesses.
You will be provided with a structured career path to reach more senior levels within the business, with clear goals and guidelines of how to get there - so you know exactly what you need to do to progress.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an organisation that really does deliver a positive impact on the recruitment process. All Heat Consultants are passionate about people and believe that this passion continually drives us to deliver a 1st class service.
We are a dedicated, hardworking team who enjoy what we do and as a result have won awards for our company culture and employee engagement.
Some of our Benefits:
- Competitive basic salary
- Fantastic uncapped commission structure where you can earn up to 30% of your billings
- Quarterly bonus scheme for consistent performers
- Target related salary increases - to put you in control
- Great training and development opportunities and clearly structured progression path
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days with continued service
- Ongoing competitions (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually)
- 1 Month fully paid sabbatical after 5 years' service
- Summer and winter events
- Free gym access and bike storage
- Free fresh fruit
Recruitment is a very challenging and incredibly rewarding career. If you are competitive, driven by success and enjoy building relationships, this could be the perfect fit for you.