Resourcing Manager / Talent Acquisition Manager
Role: Resourcing Manager / Talent Acquisition Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to ??50,0000
- Are you an experienced Recruitment / Talent Acquisition Manager, able to liaise effectively with senior stakeholders and challenge the status quo?
- Would you like to spearhead the complete talent acquisition process, from entry level to experienced hires and be the go-to champion for the firm's recruitment strategy?
- Would you find fulfilment in working with a global organisation who work for a humanitarian cause?
As Resourcing Manager:
You will be responsible for the entire breadth of recruitment activity, identifying and attracting talent and deploying it where the organisation requires. This will be across the entire strata of the organisation's infrastructure, including both short- and long-term roles.
Essentially, you will be the go-to person for business partners to liaise with for knowledge on candidate markets and to deliver a sound recruitment strategy to meet and stay abreast of the organisations changing needs.
What's great about being a Resourcing Manager at this company?
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- The opportunity to work with a renowned organisation who make a substantial difference in the lives of women and families the world over.
- You will be a leader in your field and your efforts will have recognition.
What you'll need to succeed as Resourcing Manager:
- A mixture of strategic and operational recruitment experience
- A proven track record of building PSLs and working with external agencies
- Demonstrable experience in the full process of resourcing / recruiting
- Proven experience of the above in an international organisation
- Proven experience of managing and working with external providers
- Resourcing strategies that are innovative and effective in generating candidates
- Global or international experience is desirable but not essential
What staff think:
'Competent, passionate and mission driven place of work' - Current Employee
'The people are dedicated, and the mission is one that gets you out of bed on even the most difficult days. Superiors are supportive, invested in my contributions and I have genuine space to lead' - Current Employee
I'm looking for a highly determined and tenacious individual with significant recruitment experience, particularly with an international focus, to join this valuable organisation. Interviews are currently taking place, contact Akhil to be considered for this opportunity.ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.