Recruitment Consultant (FM)
FM Recruitment Consultant - London Bridge
??23,000 - ??30,000
Are you fed up working for a corporate company where management micromanage you with relentless targets? Do you want a company that lets employees manage their own workload while rewarding them for their hard-work?
If so, this is the role for you???
Why this company is different?
Our client is one of the largest independent recruitment companies to specialise in the construction and technical sector. They don't have to adhere to the strict guidelines like the more corporate companies, instead they can adapt quickly to their market. Due to their ongoing success, this company is growing year on year and have established a team of expert recruiters. People are valued in this business - there is a friendly yet mature working environment where management support their employees and treat them as adults, instead of micromanaging them.
What benefits are on offer?
- Impressive commission structure
- Monthly incentives for budget hitters - early finish / vouchers
- Quarterly team incentives
- Annual cash bonus for top achievers
- 8am until 5pm
- 25 days holiday
- Career progression - growing company
- Relaxed work environment with a team culture
- Autonomy to build your own business
What desk will you cover?
You will work on a warm desk specialising in facilities management. This desk has business all year round and you'll be billing from day one! With a PSL across London, there are strong client relationships for you to maintain. It will be a full 360 role, where you will source specialise candidates to meet your client's brief. You'll be expected to bill around ??120k in your first year.
What we're looking for?
- At least 1 years' recruitment experience, ideally in the facilities management sector (other construction experience will be considered)
- A proactive individual with a can-do attitude
- You can manage a busy workload without being micromanaged
- Confident at building rapport with clients and developing longstanding relationships
Want to find out more?
Have a chat with Ben at Permanent People or apply now!