Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Moorgate
??30,000 - ??40,000 p/a
We are delighted to be working with a small but reputable Executive Search business in London who have exciting growth plans over the next two years. This is an excellent time to join their journey as they already have clients across the UK, Europe, US and Dubai!
Our client specialises in executive and senior appointments into the Technology market, including cyber security and AI. This growing company have an international reach and are continuing to expand their network. With some impressive clients already on their books, they have a wealth of industry knowledge and some excellent tools in place to aid their growth.
In this highly mature environment, there are no KPIs, no daily or monthly targets but instead there is the option to work from home or take flexible working.
As well as an autonomous environment, here's what benefits are on offer -
- Excellent earning potential - commission at 35%-40%
- Team trips
- Mature culture where you can take control over your workload
- No KPIS or daily targets
- Career progression - grow your own team within one year
- Growing business
The Role -
You will receive all relevant sector training to build your knowledge of either cyber security or AI. You will pick up roles from day one but there will be a focus on business development and winning contracts. If you meet your financial yearly target by 75% you can progress to management level by bringing in a Resourcer or Junior candidate below you to and start building a team around you.
Ideal candidate -
- At least 18 months recruitment experience in a technical sector - white-collar, IT, technology, digital, engineering
- Mature and trustworthy - you do not need micromanaging or KPIs
- Highly-driven, team player and an excellent attitude
- You have a consistent billing history, have a positive attitude to new business and can build rapport with senior level candidates
Apply today or get in touch with Ben at Permanent People to find out more!