Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - 2019 Start
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - Graduate, Trainee, Entry Level Recruitment
- Are you interested in working in a fast-paced yet highly lucrative environment?
- Do you want to live the "London lifestyle" after Graduation?
- Do you need a transparent, meritocratic career structure to keep you motivated?
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
Our clients are always on the lookout for ambitious, highly motivated individuals to join their ever-growing businesses. We are currently looking for numerous Graduate and Entry Level Recruitment Consultants to be the next generation of high earners in these firms.
The skills required as a Graduate Entry Level Recruitment Consultant:
- Graduate degree in any discipline - 2:2 or higher
- Natural sales ability
- Fantastic communicator at all levels- you can't be afraid of speaking to C level candidates!
- Passion to succeed in your career
- Highly-motivated and financially driven
- Competitive edge - either through sports or extracurricular success
The role you would have as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Generating new business
- Producing adverts for role
- Reviewing CV's
- Interviewing and prepping candidates for roles
- Maintaining successful client relationships
- Hitting/ surpassing targets to earn commission
The Recruitment benefits package on offer for you???
- ??20-22k basic salary, with realistic OTE of ??30-35k in your 1st year
- Trendy Central London offices
- Weekly sociable events
- Yearly bonus as well as weekly/monthly incentives
- Ability to earn some serious money - commission rising up to 35%!
- "Family feel" - no KPI's, no micromanagement, an opportunity to flourish and develop your career
Here at ESG Recruitment, we have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.