Recruitment Consultant - Business Support
Recruitment Consultant, West Malling, ??Competitive + commission
We are currently looking for a self-motivated Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record and a good attitude to join an established and successful team at our Head Office in West Malling.
This is a full 360 recruitment role, where you will take ownership of your own desk, developing new business and then maintaining those accounts through your strong resourcing abilities and great servicing skills.
You will be working within our fast paced, high volume Business Support sector and we are looking for driven, motivated and organised consultants who understand the urgency and pace required in this sector.
Duties for the role include:
- Building your desk through business development activities of new and lapsed clients, both over the phone and in person
- Attending networking events and exhibitions
- Account management of existing accounts
- Sourcing candidates through a range of resourcing techniques
- Building great relationships with your candidate base: carrying out face to face registrations
- Working collaboratively as a team
- Covering for other consultants when required
- Offering the highest standards of customer service to clients, candidates and internally to your team
- All associated administration including writing engaging adverts and processing timesheets for temporary placements where necessary
- Ad-hoc duties as required
This role would suit someone who has experience building a desk and enjoys all aspects of recruitment, with a track record in delivering results and exceeding targets.
At Pearson Whiffin you will not be restricted by geographical boundaries, and will be trusted to run your desk your way, with support from your team members if you need it.
You will never be told you have to send 5 CVs for a role or make 100 calls a day because we believe in quality over quantity and in trusting in the experience of our consultants to offer the best service to our clients through our expert knowledge of the Kent market and the recruitment industry.
Our consultants are rewarded with:
- A competitive basic salary, which will be reviewed for good performance
- A generous commission package
- Further bonuses both quarterly and annually
- A fun, friendly working environment based on mutual trust
- Subsidised gym membership after successful completion of your probationary period
If you feel you're ready to take control of your own desk and realise your true earning potential, then apply now! All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence - what have you got to lose?!
For more information please contact Emily Powell on or for a confidential conversation