Elite Care Scotland Ltd have an exciting opportunity for an experienced recruiter to work alongside our Dundee branch as an in-house recruitment consultant.
Candidates for this role must have demonstrable experience of working within either internal Recruitment or Agency Recruitment and have a background of using innovative and creative approaches to securing the best candidates, utilising a wide range of sourcing methodologies. With a strong understanding of recruitment processes and best practice and excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you will have experience of recruiting high volume roles, across multiple disciplines and have excellent IT skills and knowledge (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
Salary: ??18000 per annum + quarterly bonus scheme
- Managing the end to end recruitment process from beginning to successful on boarding
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from clients across the health care sector
- Marketing vacancies by placing adverts, liaising with recruitment agencies and using social media
- Conducting interviews and shortlisting candidates
- Working closely with Branch Managers to understand their recruitment needs in order to support their business growth
- Experience in the recruitment sector - knowledge of the health care sector is advantageous
- Target driven and proven ability to meet KPI's
- Have a good level of education
- IT Skills
- Driver and access to own transport
- Ability to work under pressure
Please call Tony on for an informal discussion regarding this position