Recruitment Consultant - Northampton
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are recruiting on behalf of an established and expanding company. Our client is looking for a driven and motivated, experienced Education Recruitment Consultant based in the Northampton area but will to travel a few days a week to either Warwick or Leicester
* Recruit and interview prospective candidates to build a quality database of local staff in accordance with specified processes, procedures, standards and relevant regulations.
* Arrange and undertake effective client visits generating new business and providing quality follow-up service visits for existing clients.
* Ensure that the administration, reporting and record keeping are completed accurately, on time and adhere to all specified processes, procedures, standards and relevant regulations.
* Positively participate in performance management and personal development processes.
* Prepare suitable quality CVs for all supply staff seeking long-term work.
* Supporting fellow team members in their areas when work demands require.
* Driving licence and own car
* Proven internal sales experience
* Proven ability to build strong customer relationships
* Excellent time management and the ability to meet deadlines
* Strong written and verbal skills
* Confident user of MS Excel
In return my client is offering a basic salary upto ??30,000 plus a fantastic bonus, uncapped commission and benefits package. Our client offers a great working environment with full support every step of the way!
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 7am - 4.30pm
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.