Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Technology
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
An amazing opportunity to earn ??35k - ??50k OTE in your 1st year and ??100k OTE in your 3rd year working in the city of London as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant for a multi-award winning recruitment business.
Multi-award winning niche technology focused recruitment business looking for extremely ambitious, career minded graduates. Joining as a graduate Recruitment Consultant you will receive thorough and comprehensive training which is provided through our Graduate Academy "The Next Step."
The summary of our Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant role includes:
• Location: Barbican, City of London, UK
• Salary: ??20,000+ basic, ??35,000 realistic 1st year OTE (??100,000+ OTE regularly achieved by Graduate Recruitment Consultants in their 3rd year)
• Sector: Niche Enterprise Technologies
• Job Type: Permanent, graduate, trainee, full-time, Recruitment, Consultant
• Offices: In the heart of Barbican, less than a minute's walk from Barbican tube station, 360 degree views of the City of London!
• Clients: Large, multi-national organisations including The Body Shop, Dyson, L'Oreal, BBC, Accenture, Deloitte, KPMG and other Tier 1 consultancies.
Benefits of the Graduate Recruitment Consultant role include:
• ??35,000 - ??50,000 OTE in 1st year and proven opportunity for ??100,000+ OTE in 3rd year
• Un-capped commission
• Fast track and realistic career progression
• Highly commended thorough and comprehensive Graduate training scheme delivered through our Graduate Academy 'The Next Step'
• Quarterly and annual luxury all expenses paid trips to destinations including Miami, Barbados, New York, Dubai, Mexico, Ibiza and many more!
• Monthly Directors' lunch clubs in Michelin star restaurants!
• Numerous incentives including Rolex watches, holiday vouchers and hundreds of pounds in high-end retail vouchers awarded for achieving sales targets!
• London HQ offices in the heart of Barbican with stunning 360 degree views of the City of London, with regional offices in Germany, The Netherlands and New York launching in April 2016.
• Working for a multi-award winning business including accolades such as "The Sunday Times 'best small companies to work for awards"
In the Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant role you will:
• Gain thorough training covering all key aspects of the recruitment lifecycle and the key skills of business development enabling you to confidently plan how to build your market and where to apply your skills.
• Sell your services to clients and candidates and liaise with them regularly
• Work with clients to qualify their requirements, and ascertain exactly what is needed from the perfect person to fill their role
• Headhunt the best candidates in the field and sell qualified roles to them
• Facilitate interview processes and feedback
• Work within a team and support your colleagues as they will support you!
• Manage contract negotiations
The ideal Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
• Recently graduated with a minimum 2:1 degree
• Some proven sales or work experience
• Proven professional or personal achievement(s)
• Resilience, drive and ambition
• Sociable, a confident communicator and organised
• Money motivated
• True determination to succeed at the highest level within your career
• Confident and outgoing with strong communication skills
• A positive "can do" attitude
The Graduate Recruitment Consultant opportunity with us is proven and realistic with several of our graduates earning ??100,000+ in their 3rd year, combined with respective promotions based on consistently hitting financial targets. Your highly successful career in recruitment begins with us!