Recruitment Consultant - ??15,000 - ??35k OTE. A company that prides itself on its innovative training, ambitious environment, work-life balance as well as uncapped attainable commission. Due to the office growing we are seeking an experienced consultant join our energetic company.
Are you an ambitious, outgoing and goal-oriented individual, with prior experience in face to face, telephone sales or in education?
This position will challenge you as the daily routine is fast paced and you'll be working to deadlines and targets, running your own 360 desk.
Competitive basic salary to 25K, depending on experience plus fantastic OTE. Excellent company benefits and commission with no threshold, reduced hours during school holidays with the office closed for two weeks in the summer holidays.
Magnum Opus work nationwide within the education sector helping secondary schools and FE colleges find talented teachers and education professionals.
This recruitment role provides excellent opportunities for professional and flexible recruitment consultants who can work using initiative whilst working under pressure. You should have the ability to be;
* Meet deadlines and liaise with other people at all other levels
* Have strong sales and networking and client development skills
* Excellent time management and organisational skills with passion and desire to build a successful career
Key facts and benefits about this role:
* ??15,000 - ??35,000 OTE (based on experience)
* Excellent commission with a low threshold
* Reduced working hours in school holidays
* Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
* Company events and functions
* Bonus, Weekly/Monthly prizes and awards
* Free Parking
If you would like to join the market in Education and begin a career at Magnum Opus, please apply now with a CV and we will be in touch to discuss your application.