German Speaking trainee Recruitment Consultant/Headhunter
German Speaking (trainee) Recruitment Consultant/Headhunter
- Full training provided, no experience needed
- ??20,000 basic salary (??35,000 OTE first year, ??60,000 OTE second year) + uncapped commission + bonuses + benefits + ??5,000 relocation allowance + bonus + incentives
- Senior Consultant within 12 months, Manager within 24 months!
Please note: only candidates who are fluent in German will be considered!
Recent graduated or gain your first experience? Looking for an exciting career where your hard work will be rewarded? Want to use your language skills daily well as English? Looking to get into the exciting and challenging world of recruitment? Join Us!
Why join Harnham
- International environment, Offices in London (HQ), New York, San Francisco and Berlin
- Global, well established company (founded 2006) with a start up charm and the growth potential of such.
- Great culture - we are a supportive, welcoming, international and fun environment.
- Recruitment is a rewarding industry. No other industry will reward you that greatly. We have an excellent commission structure and career progression
- Start as a recruitment consultant and work yourself up to senior within 10 months. Managing position is just 24 months after starting in sight!
- Option to relocate to Berlin
What will you be doing as a trainee recruitment consultant?
As recruitment is a sale-based role you will be doing:
- cold calling to new and existing global clients.
- Business development to attract business from client companies
- Visiting clients and pitching to develop positive relationships
- Becoming a specialist within the industry
- Understanding what the client wants and their industry
- Sourcing and headhunting candidates through job advertisements, LinkedIn and job boards
- Become a respected expert in Germany, Austria and Switzerland in the field of Data&Analytics
- Selling new opportunities to candidates as well as selling in candidates suitable for the role to your clients
- managing the complete recruitment lifecycle, from advertising to interviewing candidates to closing the deal
and much more!
What is in for you?
- Competitive salary plus up to ??15k in commission in the first year, Senior position within one year, 25k basic and earning around ??60k, second year ??100k!
- Management position within 24 months and leading your own team!
- Two fun and exciting inhouse trainers who support with throughout your first two years with us to make sure you have the best possible start into your career
- Fine dining in 5* Michelin Restaurants, all paid lunch and breakfast clubs, exotic fully paid holidays for our top billers
- Business trips to the DACH-region
What do you need to bring to be a successful recruitment consultant?
- Fluent in English and German is a must
- Enjoy working towards targets and determined to succeed
- You love to work in an international company
- You handle pressure very well
- You are a bright, outgoing, ambitious individual with excellent Norwegian skills
- You are confident, strong communication skills, good at building relationship with senior managers, you are excellent at convincing others
How to apply?
Ready for your next challenge, amazing benefits and incentives and also great earning potential? Then send your CV today to start your career in March 2019!