Recruitment Consultant - 30% Commission
Salary: ??25,000 - ??30,000 Basic
Commission: 30% Commission paid monthly after a low threshold
Other regular incentives
Development: Clear path to career progression
POST- is expanding and we're looking to talk to experienced Recruitment Consultants to join our fantastic team based in Leeds City Centre.
Our culture is hard working and achievement focussed, but we treat our consultants incredibly well, with excellent remuneration, a clear path to career progression and a supportive culture to maximise billings and our consultant's earnings.
What you'll be doing:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from new and existing clients.
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them developing a good understanding of their business, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable passive candidates.
- Using our candidate database to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants.
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated.
What you can expect from us:
- The idea was simple, bring back a sensible work life balance, managing to spend more time with young families (a lunchtime run isn't out of the question), but make a solid promise to our clients that if you can commit the time to give us a recruitment brief, then we'll commit the time to sourcing the right candidate.
- Unlike other recruiters, the vacancy we're working on won't become just a number or a ratio, we'll work the position until the client is happy.
- The approach has caught on and we've managed to find like minded consultants, who share our views on client commitment, sharing success and doing things just a little differently.
What we offer:
- Central Leeds riverside office
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Sensible basic salaries
- 30% commission paid monthly with a low threshold
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- An environment where ideas are welcome
- All the coffee you can drink
If you like the sound of this and you have the experience please contact Alex Bradley or Tom Sharp for a confidential chat.