Recruitment Business Development Manager - Self-Employed & Home Based
Job Posting Template
Job Title: RecruitmentBusiness Development Manager - Self-Employed & Home Based
Location: Various UK Locations
Salary: ??100k+ OTE
Brief Job and Company Description
This position is working with a newly developed company that are introducing a whole new concept for the recruitment industry. They will be looking to save agencies thousands of pounds each year on their internal recruitment fees and are looking for a strong Business Development Manager to help bring new clients on board.
This will be a self-employed and home-based position, so you can work hours that suit.
- Spending 1 to 2 days contacting recruitment agencies and setting up appointments to go and meet with them.
- 3 to 4 days per week out and about meeting with potential clients to sell them your recruitment services.
- Selling the features and benefits of the services provided, in order to gain interest.
- Closing the deal and passing all relevant information over to the office team to get the new client set up.
Requirements for this position
This role would really suit somebody who has experience within the recruitment industry but looking for a new and varied role.
What you get in return
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Choose your own region and areas that you want to work in
- High levels of commission for every new client you bring on board