Recruitment Consultant (Creative / Marketing)
Marketing Recruitment Consultant - Bristol
??25,000 - ??32,000
We are delighted to be working with a creative, passionate business who have ambitious growth plans. They aren't your typical corporate company, instead they have a relaxed environment, a supportive Director and a collaborative team culture.
This small but growing business is well-respected across the marketing, digital and creative industry. Our client doesn't have a typical sales mentality, instead they create partnerships with their clients by using industry knowledge to build credibility. With a team of quirky and passionate consultants, this team enjoys working together to drive their brand. There's no micromanaging here, instead you will have free reign to manage your workload as you see fit.
The role -
- There's no strict verticals or geographical limits, instead you will use your knowledge to build partnerships with clients, allowing you to recruit for all their marketing, digital and creative needs
- There will be a soft-landing, however you must have a positive attitude towards business development. You will regenerate old business relationships, as well as using the best AI technology to build new relationships - this won't be done with a quick sales mentality though
What kind of experience are we looking for?
- At least 9 months' recruitment experience in a 360 role, a creative, digital or marketing sector would be beneficial, but any commercial experience will be considered
- You don't have a quick sales mentality, you see new business development as establishing long relationships through credibility
- You are engaging and can liaise with senior level candidates and clients
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You are committed to an excellent service and care about your reputation
- You can read between the lines and have a curious nature
- You take ownership over your own work and don't need micromanaging
- An outgoing personality with a unique edge
What rewards are on offer?
- Strong commission structure
- Annual holidays abroad to Vegas, Croatia, Bulgaria skiing
- Monthly team events to the races, go karting, luxury lunches
- Impressive modern office with break out areas
- Training and development is encouraged through days out to industry events / conferences
- The most up to date tech to aid your work
- Regular social outings as a team
- 2 weeks shut down for Christmas
If this role is of interest, apply now or get in touch with Ella at Permanent People for further info!