Recruitment Consultant - Education
A passionate and committed Education Recruitment Consultant is required to join a small, close-knit team who are looking for their next Recruitment Consultant in branch.
As the selected Consultant you will take over the Secondary Education desk for the Leicestershire region. This area has a long history with the business and the scope for the desk is huge. You will use your previous experience to re-establish links with local schools and teachers, making the most of any sales opportunities presented.
Tenacity will be key to your success with this position, you will be given all the tools and support you need to thrive here. Much of the database you need is already populated, you will inherit supply staff to get to know and schools who will recognise your company brand. Furthermore you'll be able to put your name behind the company name and their compliance with confidence.
Requirements of the role:
- Re-establish client base
- Outgoing sales calls to various education settings
- Interviewing education professionals
- Filling a variety of day to day and long-term school vacancies
- Maintaining a database of schools and teachers etc.
- Working towards reasonable targets
- Writing job descriptions and monitoring applicants
- You must be well organised
- Visiting education settings
- Full Driving Licence
- This position is open to all Education Recruitment Specialists.
Benefits of the role:
- Salary up to ??30,000
- Great Holiday allowance
- Reduced Hours during school holidays
- Christmas Office closure
- Day off for your birthday
If you think this role could be for you, please apply as soon as possible.
Your Recruitment Partner are acting as a Recruitment agency with this role and are unable to consider any applicants who do not have experience working as a Recruitment Consultant within an agency environment.