A permanent Resourcing Partner is required for a National service provider paying c??40,000. This is a home based role however it will require some travel across the UK.
A National service provider, this business is well known across the UK and manages a number of busy contracts.
As the Resourcing Partner you will work closely with senior stakeholders across the North to develop recruitment strategies to ensure the right people are in the right place, at the right time. This will involve strong stakeholder management and influencing skills as well as coaching senior managers using KPI and relevant data.
The successful Resourcing Partner will:
- previously have worked in a recruitment resourcing position - ESSENTIAL
- have previously worked in a high volume environment - ESSENTIAL
- be a strong written and verbal communicator - ESSENTIAL
- develop and manage stakeholder relationships quickly - ESSENTIAL
- be self motivated and proactive - ESSENTIAL
- hold a full driving license - ESSENTIAL
This is a permanent opportunity to work in a fast paced and interesting organisation, paying c??40,000 + benefits.
Some travel will be required to other areas of the UK however the role will predominantly be based from home