Recruitment Consultant (Construction, Energy or Power)
My Client, a worldwide specialist Recruitment business is currently looking for Permanent or Contract Desk Recruitment Consultants or Senior Recruitment Consultants who have experience from within the Construction, Power, Mining or Energy sectors, or previous experience managing a perm / contract desk in a similar sector. If this is you and you are looking to join a forward thinking, highly regarded, privately-owned business please get in touch today!
What Will You Be Doing
- Build & develop relationships with clients and candidates face to face, over the telephone and email
- Build an understanding of your clients, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment and what they look for in a recruitment partner
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to develop a database of active clients and candidates
- Regularly account manage your clients and candidates proving regular updates, feedback and consultative advice
- Offer and advise the client to provide recruitment solutions for their campaign, honestly, consultatively and collaboratively selecting the best method for them
- To take detailed job requirements from clients both face to face and over the telephone
- Advertise vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media to attract appropriate candidates
- Structure your working day / week to include client management, business development and sales calls to meet and or exceed agreed KPI's and targets.
- To search, identify and interview suitable candidates for client vacancies through resourcing and interviews
- Manage and support candidates through the recruitment process, briefing the candidate regarding responsibilities, salary, benefits of the vacancy and company culture and assisting with interview preparation
- Schedule interviews and handle feedback from both candidates and clients
- To pro-actively market candidates to existing and new clients
- Provide advice to both client and candidates on the current recruitment marketplace
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The Right Candidate
As a specialist recruiter or industry professional, you will have a real passion for delivering the best candidate and client experience through unrivalled quality of service. You'll be natural and confident in forming relationships internally and with candidates and clients, creating long term partnerships.
You'll be quality driven with efficiency and results at the forefront of your mind. You'll be confident on the telephone and face to face and keen to impress and further develop my client's recruitment offerings throughout the North and further afield when required.
We're looking for a self-starter with a motivation for success. You'll ideally come from the industry or have a strong sales and customer service background armed with enthusiasm and a positive outlook. (Full training in Recruitment is offered to all experienced Recruiters wanting to change sectors)
What's on Offer
The Perm or Contract Recruitment Consultant will be rewarded with a basic salary of ??24,000 to ??35,000 depending on your previous experience, which offers excellent earnings potential in your first year based on my client's generous, industry leading commission structure.
Other benefits include 23 day's holiday rising to 30 days, individual & team incentives, child care vouchers, annual parties, cycle to work scheme, enhanced pension contributions + many more.
Additional benefits include *Car Allowance, *Pension, *Healthcare, *Laptop, *Phone & Expenses *After probationary period*
ETR Talent Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this position. We do try to respond to all applications we receive, however, if you have not heard from us within 14 working days then please accept that your application has not been successful