Strategic Sourcing Manager - IT
Global IT Category Manager - FTSE100 UK Leading Brand - London - ??65,000 - 70,000 + Car & Bonus
This global brand who have recently hit the heights within the UK markets are seeking an experienced and cutting-edge IT category manager with experience of working with global suppliers to join their growing team.
This business are undergoing a significant transformation program to build their brand globally and in doing so have centralised their global procurement team in London. Whilst not only providing a significant package to secure the market leaders within this space, this business also lead the way in flexible working schemes allowing a number of days from home a week.
Global IT Procurement Manager role outline:
- Work closely with the procurement team, senior stakeholders and continuously seek to improve value
- Within the category management framework, develop, build and maintain supplier engagement through appraisal, performance monitoring to ensure business objectives are met
- Proactively develop robust strategies for use within specific categories to deliver breakthrough results
- Lead IT category spend reaching in excess of ??60 million
Requirements to be successful in this Global Category Manager position:
- Extensive experience in within IT procurement having worked across a global remit and supplier base
- Management experience and the ability to shape and develop a successful team
- A full understanding of the cradle to grave procurement process including contract drafting and negotiation
- Degree level education (or equivalent) including CIPS membership
This is the perfect opportunity for an already experienced IT procurement specialist to take the next step into management within a global FTSE business.
If you are interested in applying, please send a copy of your CV to
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, IT, hardware, software, infrastructure, strategic sourcing, end to end procurement, London, Cips, FTSE, Utility