Senior Recruitment Consultant - Nordics Swedish, Norwegian
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Nordics Team - Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish speaking
Wimbledon (15 minutes from Waterloo, South West London has a fantastic community of Nordics speakers)
??Basic salary + commission (no thresholds) + benefits + bonuses (Basic salary dependent on experience)
Harnham are the Global Leaders in Data & Analytics Recruitment, with a 13 year footprint in the industry and significant growth over the past 13 years, we set up our European function 5 years ago and haven't looked back. We're now on the lookout for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to add to our Nordics team and continue our track record with some of the Nordics biggest brands.
If you are currently working in Recruitment but are thinking about a company with better promotion options, more opportunities to take home the revenue you generate whilst being in a culture that differs drastically from the recruitment industries norm - then Harnham may be the next step for you.
Our Nordics team service some fantastic clients across the region, due to the variety of language speakers - we're looking for either fluent Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish or Danish speakers. Currently a team of 5, the team have already gained a significant footprint within our Niche Data & Analytics space. All of our consultants joined on our graduate programme, but to continue our growth and development we are hoping to bring in an experienced consultant to the mix.
A fantastic culture, the Nordics team is a close knit one, they all relocated to South West London to join Harnham and have built their friendship networks here.
As part of our Nordics team, you will visit candidates and clients in your network on all expenses paid trips every 3 months - we encourage our consultants to mix their business trips with family visits, and most of our consultants will also visit their family before returning back to work.
- At almost 150 heads worldwide, we're not massive - but we're actually the biggest Consultancy in the world for what we do - which is recruiting into the Data & Analytics Market. Our headquarters are in South West London and we've also got offices in New York and San Francisco, and an office opening in Berlin this year.
- We've been working in this space for 13 years and a lot of our business is build of relationships that were developed a number of years ago. Our client relationships transend location, and many of our clients use us for recruitment in a number of the regions we cover!
Training & Investment:
- We have two trainers based here in our HQ, one of whom has trained upwards of 10,000 sales people in his career thus far and the other who was a top biller in her recruitment career (having hit upwards of ??500k whilst managing teams!)
- As a Senior Consultant, your training path with be determined to fit your experience and future desires - if you see yourself as a future manager, will we place you on our mentoring and management development programme to prepare you for your future as a management.
Clear cut promotion Criteria:
- Everyone has the same promotion criteria to hit for the first six roles in our hierarchy - this means from the moment you join you're in total control of your career trajectory with us.
- As a Senior Consultant, you will have clear targets to work towards and once you hit them you will choose between the management and top billing path.
Commission & Earning Potential:
- We've got a clear commission structure with no thresholds, this goes up to 30%.
- Due to our specialist market, leading training and high standards across the business - we dont just have a few consultants that are 'top billers' - instead our experienced consultants are all in the battle for the number one spot. We're a high-performance business, with experienced consultants billing upwards of ??225,000 in their second year and beyond.
- This means that the realistic earning potential for a Senior Recruitment Consultant is around ??60k and ??100k+ from then onwards. These aren't unrealistic and un-achievable - these are in line with consultants performance for the past two years, and the standard of working that we promote as a business.
- It's hard to define what makes us different, but we think our culture is what ties all of the above points together.
- Like any recruitment company, you'll have KPI's of guides towards promotion and TVs which share where everyone is at in regards to their perforamnce - but we're not going to walk you out of the door if you dont hit them. For us, the KPIs and stats are merely a guide to getting you promoted and ensure you make more money and place people in jobs that they love (we have great clients so that part is easy!)
- We're a privately owned business and for that reason, the people that own and manage the business are still tightly involved in your day to day!
- We have regular socials after work, when we wake up early enough you'll find us hitting a few gym classes before getting into the office - a number of consultants even live together.
- Many of our employees relocated to London to work for Harnham, and so as well as being close during the working hours - people truly become friends as well and will spend time outside of work too!
- For more of an insight into what it's like here, see it for yourself - you can check us out on Instagram
Interested - apply now to find out more:
Submit your CV to Charlie Waterman our Internal Recruitment Manager via the Apply Now button.