- Market Leading commission structure
- Average OTE in your 1st year is ??40,000+
- Monthly lunch clubs at top London restaurants
- Weekly team drinks
- A bi-annual all-expenses paid holiday with your team
Do you want to work as a recruitment consultant and build relationships with top brands such as Net-a-Porter, ASOS and Amazon? This is your opportunity to work with some of the world's most high profile brands.
We live in a digital age, businesses are continuously moving their companies online which means there is a huge creative market with 1000's of job roles than need filling in that sector by recruitment consultants. The need for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to fill these positions is increasing everyday. This is your chance to become a successful trainee recruitment consultant placing top talent into eCommerce companies.
- Recruitment is a sales role. The commodity just happens to be people. The ability to build new relationships and rapport with people is essential as it is the framework for everything in recruitment.
- As a trainee recruitment consultant you will be responsible for Sourcing quality candidates, Winning new business/ Clients, Brokering the sales process for both client and candidate, Compiling a database of high end professionals, Developing your own market.
- Daily Tasks will include Selling, Cold Calling, Networking, Negotiating contracts, Pitching to new clients and Managing interviews.
- Key attributes for a successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant are Sales Experience, Graduate, Strong work ethic, Drive and determination, Predisposition to effective communication, Competitive nature, Ambitious, Persuasive and Money motivated.
As a trainee recruitment consultant you will have a dedicated internal learning and development process including team and group training sessions, your line manager working closely with you to insure you cover all aspects of the recruitment cycle and continued training and advice throughout the year.