Candidate Resourcing - Apprenticeship
Job title: Candidate Resourcing - Apprenticeship
Location: Manchester Central
Wage: ??225 per week
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week / Monday - Friday
Course entry requirements: Candidate must hold a minimum GCSE Maths and English with grades between A-C
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator Level 3
About the company:
My client is a specialist recruitment consultancy that places talented candidates in roles in accountancy practice. Specifically, anything that falls under the three main headers of Assurance, Tax & Advisory. Partners to some of the highest calibre professional services organisations in the world and recommended consultants to candidates. A business that can offer efficient, honest and credible career advice.
About the role:
As an Apprentice Candidate Resourcer, it will be your job to support the recruitment consultants with certain tasks. This includes candidate name gathering, interviewing, canidate management, database maintenance and ensuring quality assurance compliance. You will be liaising with a range of people, getting as much information as possible to make the perfect match.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with great opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Sourcing and selecting candidates
- Networking and advertising to potential candidates
- Identifying skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Negotiating contracts and new starter packs
- Dealing with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics etc
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Good written English, ability to structure emails etc
- Hunger for success Multi-tasking
- Organisational/prioritising skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.