Talent Sourcing Specialist (9 months maternity cover)
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Talent Sourcing Specialist (9 months maternity cover) located in London. The successful candidate will lead candidate sourcing for a range of management and specialist roles across the UK & Ireland as well as other European countries as needed.
- Implement and manage an external candidate pipeline strategy ensuring the attraction and qualification of pipeline talent for defined critical positions
- Build and engage passive external candidates to maintain short, medium and long-term relationships
- Research / map organisations and engage with external passive candidates
- Partner Talent Resourcing team to ensure they execute and convert qualified candidates suitable for open requisitions, through the effective utilization of mapping and pipeline candidates.
- Collaborate and drive accountability with recruiters to agree and deliver metrics relating to pipeline volumes and conversion
- Ensure pipelining efforts are aligned to workforce planning strategies
- Maximise our competence and success in candidate generation, conversion and utilization, ensuring effective sharing of candidates and utilization of ATS system
- Build productive relationships with key leaders
- Act as first point of contact for key stakeholders in the recruitment process
- Focus on recruiting management and specialist roles as needed
- Provide advice and expertise to assist Hiring Managers in being equipped to hire the best candidates in an efficient, compliant and cost-effective manner
- Source candidates through various sources with a focus on direct hiring, including writing advertisements for job boards, and CV searching
- Ensure all candidates, internal and external, receive full feedback and unquestionable communication at all stages in the process
- Adhere to resourcing SLA's and contribution to monthly reporting
- Support and involvement in resourcing related projects, working within a team environment in a matrixed organisation across various geographies
- Ad hoc projects and duties as required
- Good standard of education with excellent written English
- Proven track record of success in proactive recruitment
- Experience in building talent pools and candidate relationship management
- Experience gained in direct sourcing in the facilities management sector (or similar services related industry, preferred)
- Proven experience of recruiting candidates at management level (essential)
- Strong communication with a confident telephone manner
- Ability to communicate confidently with management candidates
- Previous experience having worked in a large complex organisation in a fast-paced environment (preferred)
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- High level of interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent relationship builder
- Able to work on own initiative and manage own workload
- Ability to flex communication style depending on stakeholders
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.