Resourcing Business Partner Support - SWINDON
Job Title - Resourcing Business Partner Support
Location - Swindon
Rates - Up to ??184.53 Umbrella/Ltd or ??162.12 PAYE day rate
In Scope of IR35
About the role:
Working on the Paddington to Reading project which is a new project. The role will involve sourcing for a variety of roles i.e. engineers, planners, project managers, support staff and commercial.
The client group are based in Paddington office so if candidate is based in London would sit with client group in Paddington. If based in Swindon or MK would need to travel to Paddington once a week to sit with client group.
The focus for IP at present is internal mobility so this would be a big part of the role
The role will involve some travel as required.
- Managing the end to end offer process, identifying opportunities for improvement, driving change and collaboration through the right channels
- Prioritise workload effectively, maintaining constant and open communications with the Resourcing Business Partner
- Provide pro-active and specialist advice on relevant recruitment and selection activities including advertising, interview scheduling and management of offers.
- Work with Resourcing Business Partner and internal clients to clarify and define resource requirements and advise on appropriate resourcing solutions.
- Promote consistency and fairness in the recruitment & selection process by providing guidance to managers on structured interviewing techniques, criteria and capability based selection and general support, throughout the entire recruitment project life cycle to offer and acceptance stage.
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with both internal (e.g. HRSS) and external customers & suppliers.
- Data cleansing of system information
- Work with other resourcing colleagues to provide recruitment support in times of higher work volumes in specific client areas and on ad hoc projects when required
Your experience will include:
- Resourcing experience
- Intermediate stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working as part of a team in a client-focused environment to meet challenging deadlines in a volume oriented resourcing/recruiting environment
- Intermediate organisational/process management skills, to include process improvement
- Good MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Previous experience in database and administrative process management
- Internal mobility experience
- Basic knowledge of relevant employment law and the employment market place.
- SHL Level 1
What you'll get in return
Capita and our client understand what it is like to work as a contractor and we will do everything we can to make it a simple process for you - this includes dedicated on-boarding, extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
About our client
Our client is the largest rail infrastructure business in the country and is at the operational centre of the railway and playing a key role in a rapidly evolving industry. They are responsible for rebuilding Britain's railway infrastructure and are managing some of the biggest and most complex engineering programmes in Europe. Over the next five years they will be spending around ??23 billion to maintain and upgrade every aspect of an infrastructure that comprises 21,000 miles of track, 2,500 stations, 9,000 level crossings, 40,000 bridges and tunnels, and signalling and power for the movement of 25,000 trains every day.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Our client welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or another irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.