Recruitment Consultant - Temporary Health Care
Recruitment Consultant- Temporary Health & Social Care
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced recruitment professional to deliver an exceptional service to existing clients and to develop new business within a defined geographical area.
Flexible labour is essential to the medical, health and social care sector to meet the ever fluctuating demands of our clients, and we are relied upon to provide at all times a high quality, speedy, flexible and compliant service. We are confident that the Search brand, the help our incredibly skilled and knowledgeable existing consultants in the medical division, our highly renowned training and the addition of exceptional talent to a Manchester based team will exceed their expectations.
Established for over 30 years, Search have an excellent reputation within the recruitment industry, we hold the prestigious Platinum status for Investor in People and are accredited as 'An Outstanding Company' by The Sunday Time Best Companies.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant???
The focus of the role will be both to expand the bank of healthcare assistants and support workers in the Greater Manchester and Lancashire area, and to maintain existing, and develop new business relationships with private and third sector clients.
The successful applicant will be able to take advantage of national client relationships, currently serviced by our wider network of offices in the UK, in order to establish a rapid growth and a strong presence in the market.
- Persuasive and strong work ethic
- Aside from a hunger for sales and business development, the key attributes that would be required to join would include adaptability, being able to work strategically and at pace, good time management and a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate at the most senior level within our client's business in a professional manner
- Confident selling exclusive and campaign based solutions
- Ability to nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships
What we can offer you???
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Sarah Hall or e-mail your CV to . Craig is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position in further depth.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.