Associate Recruitment Consultant - Energy & Environment
Climate17 are a boutique specialist recruitment company based in Bournemouth, UK. We are recruitment specialists across Energy & Environmental markets. Our name relates to climate change mitigation and the 17 Sustainable Development Goals issued by the UN. Climate Change is an issue affecting every country on every continent, disrupting economies, communities and people greatly. Climate17's services support organisations working toward delivering these goals for the benefit of our global economy.
Climate17 was established to tackle talent shortages across Energy & Environmental markets through the provision of unrivalled market knowledge, proactive search methodology and professional networks. Our founders have spent over 20 years recruiting specialist talent for market leading organisations in these ever increasingly competitive sectors and know how hard it is to get results.
We are currently looking to add to our small team an Associate Consultant to focus on several our market verticals and work with the Directors in leading on various clients, developing business as well as attracting and engaging talent within our markets, providing the highest standard of results.
The role is wide ranging and fast paced.
Client Development and Management
- Lead on developing new business within various market verticals.
- Lead on client management, client meetings and understanding and interpreting client briefs.
- Deliver a high standard of service which is client centric and adds value to their business.
- Always look for ways to improve the service, reduce our risk whilst reducing client costs.
- Make regular calls to new and existing clients to ensure you are keeping in touch regularly and introducing our services in a professional way.
Recruitment Mandate Delivery
- Take time to truly understand the client's business and the brief.
- Ensure we send relevant candidates to the client, and work with our inhouse Research Consultant where needed to generate the best available candidates.
- Ensure candidates are presented in a consistent way, in terms of brand and thorough detailed introduction as to suitability.
- Ensure we maintain a high standard of speed of response and are always available to the client.
- Ensure that where mandates are more challenging we are continually updating the client to demonstrate our partnership approach to solving their problems as well as managing expectations.
- Maximise usage of the tools available (Internal database, external databases and social media).
Marketing and Communication
- Attend relevant industry events as requested to promote the business develop new clients and interview candidates face to face.
- Ensure all mandates are properly advertised on the company website and any other media (Indeed, CV Library, etc).
- Ensure the company has a strong social media brand and is regularly updated (LinkedIn, Twitter, XING etc).
- Contribute to the company news and blogs regularly.
- Direct marketing to support Business Development activities.
- CV editing and formatting into the company standard template.
- Ensure all candidates and information is registered and coded properly on Climate17's Bullhorn database.
- Vacancy writing for the database and advertising purposes on all external sites.
- Business development planning and tearsheet building.
- You will be entrepreneurial and have previous recruitment experience (ideally over 3 years).
- You will be interested in Environment, Energy or Property Sectors.
- You will be comfortable with new business development, presenting to clients and developing relationships.
- You will be self-motivated, driven and competitive and want to deliver a quality driven service.
- This is a target driven role with a generous commission structure, full support and guidance will be available and we work as a team to deliver results.
- We promote entrepreneurialism and offer freedom where possible for you to broaden your remit provided the quality of approach and delivery is maintained.
- The role will have various targets that will be used to measure performance. These will be reviewed and set regularly.
Climate17's Unique Value Propositions.
Knowledgeable: We are true specialists and are always expanding our knowledge to remain at the forefront of our markets.
Passionate: We have worked across Energy & Environmental markets for many years and have a genuine desire to contribute to their growth and development.
Genuine: We are open and honest. We seek to build long term, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and candidates.
Effective: When a client matches their commitment to ours, we will always deliver.