Technology & Change Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Programme
Trainee Technology & Change Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Programme
Kick start your recruitment career today!
Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary: ??22,000 (OTE ??40,000)
Location: Central London
Start date: January 2019
- Ongoing graduate training scheme
- Earn great commission (up to 40%!)
- Rapid career progression
- Amazing incentives - Quarterly holidays abroad e.g. Vegas
- Open, sociable office space
- Mental health and wellbeing work scheme
As Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be joining a market-leading recruitment agency specialising in technology and change. We are passionate about delivering the best level of service to our clients, and when we do, we reward our employees with trips abroad and hundreds of social perks!
From Day 1, you will be enrolled onto a training programme. You will benefit from 'classroom learning' as well as one-to-one coaching and guidance, so you are as comfortable and confident as possible. You will be an invaluable part in our plight to deliver the best quality recruitment service within the technology industry.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be tasked with the following:
- Identifying and qualifying potential candidates through telephone screening and face-to-face interviews
- Developing professional relationships with new and continuing businesses in order to promote your service
- Maintain client and candidate information through our internal database and job boards
- Develop expert knowledge in your field!
- Hungry and driven attitude
- Resilient and competitive (sporting background highly valued)
- Demonstrated ability of strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn!
- Experience in Sales is highly beneficial - examples of this: Telesales, Door-to-door Sales, Promotion work, Recruitment, Sales.
If you think you'd be well suited to recruitment or sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Millie Hodgkinson at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.