Internal Recruitment Consultant
Barrington James is on the search for individuals to join the Internal Recruitment team, kick-starting your career in Recruitment within a supportive and driven environment, aiding with the development of the 30% projected year on year growth of Barrington James.
We want competitive, confident and driven individuals, who are passionate about development, progression and making money and really have the means to thrive and succeed under pressure and targets to join our team whilst maintaining a positive mindset.
The main roles of an Internal Recruiter include:
- Source, interview and hire suitable candidates for roles through active networking, using both online and off-line tools
- Direct access and communication with our directors to develop the business
- Networking with the best talent globally to find positions for our top-vacancies within the business
- Generating creative ideas on how to grow and improve the business
Why be an Internal Recruiter?
- A collaborative and competitive environment full of like-minded people who are hungry to succeed
- This position really incorporates sales, marketing, branding and social media, so you get to contribute to the image and development of the business on a number of platforms
- Rewards based incentives (High Rollers, Directors Lunch, Team Nights Out, Early Finishes)
- Unique and supportive training program using a mixture of classroom and on desk.
- This sales based position offers a competitive basic salary plus an uncapped commission structure so you are working towards OTE's of up to 45K+
Your previous experience doesn't matter- if you think you have the mindset, resilience and commitment to both learn and succeed, this could be the place for you.
If this is something that sounds of interest to you, get in contact now!