Recruitment Consultant - Manchester
Salary: Excellent Basic + Commission + 5% Flex Fund
Due to continued growth, my client now requires an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join the successful team based in its Manchester office.
My client is a well-established recruitment business and due to the continued growth in demand for their services, they are looking to offer a proven and successful recruitment consultant an opportunity to join an ambitious and rapidly expanding company.
This is a great time to join a growing business, as the opportunities for structured career development and progression are limitless. The successful Recruitment Consultant will be mentored by the Business Manager and the progression to Principal Recruitment Consultant is available, if desired.
To manage the overall delivery of a profiled client or a portfolio of client's recruitment activities in ensuring successful delivery on whole or part of the recruitment life cycle in line with clients Recruitment operating model, policies and procedures.
• Manage client-recruitment requirements ensuring the overall successful delivery of our client needs against agreed SLAs.
• Manage the supply of suitable candidates specific to client recruitment requirements while complying with sector specific legislation.
• Develop an on-going candidate recruitment database meeting identified market skills requirements.
• Ensure full on-boarding process where applicable is met between all parties concerned.
• Ensure full lifecycle of screening, vetting or interviewing requirements in line with Client agreements in partnership with our offshore teams.
• Ensure delivery of administrative recruitment activities specific to but not limited to contracts management, client reporting, and timesheet control in line with the company's operating standards and processes.
• Escalation point on candidate, contractor and client resolutions as and when required ensuring full resolution to a high customer service standard.
• Negotiate successful outcomes with relevant parties specific to but not limited to contract terminations, hires, start dates, cost and fees.
• Ensure effective communication with immediate team and maintain up to date communication with Team Leaders, Managers and Account Managers.
• Lead on cascading up to date industry knowledge specific to the market, sector and or client/s.
• Contribute to operational effectiveness by supporting wider team activities as and when required.
• Comply with all relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice.
• Understand, support and deliver within the recruitment sales cycle.
• Understand and develop within client's recruitment organisational model.
• Experience of working within the recruitment industry.
• Proven ability in managing large workloads.
• Ability to delegate tasks and set priorities.
• Proven ability of using judgement and processes to resolve problems.
• Proven ability to prioritise and deliver consistently against targets and deadlines.
• Demonstrable effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Solid proficiency of MS Office Suite and applicant tracking databases.
• Proven ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrable ability to develop within the recruitment industry.
• Ability to lead on campaigns/ad-hoc project work
• Proven ability in people management.
• Ability to generate/develop sales leads and close new business.
Please contact Chris Nevin at Elite Global Talent Rec2Rec Limited for more information or email you CV and we will contact you directly.
Please note that this is just one of several roles currently being recruited by Elite Global Talent Rec2Rec Limited, many are not advertised for confidentiality reasons, so if you are considering new opportunities, please contact us directly or send your CV across and one of our specialist consultants will contact you to discuss suitable positions.