Do you possess experience as a recruitment consultant and are seeking a new opportunity away from the high street recruitment world?
We are seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant for our niche Colchester based recruitment client who can offer you a very different experience of recruitment in an extremely positive way.
Our recruitment client is a nice recruitment firm who work on a global scale and recruit for some of the biggest and best companies in their industry. As Recruitment Consultant, you will be working on a hot desk, with hot jobs recruiting for programmers and software engineers. When it comes to recruitment, they truly believe that you get out what you put in and the role suits the kind of person that doesn't mind hard work if the rewards are obvious to see which as a recruitment consultant for them, it is!
- Working on an established desk full of hot vacancies and hot candidates that need matching together
- Building relationships with clients
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media (e.g. specialist job boards, networks)
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Receiving and reviewing applications, interviewing and short-listing candidates, organising interviews for candidate as requested by the client
- Negotiating terms of business with clients and ensuring all active clients have terms on file no older than one year at time of instructions
- Only expect to be considered for this opportunity if you have got at least one year's recruitment experience as a consultant
- Have consistently hit financial targets and have proof of this
- Possess the ambition and initiative to do something different
- A proven track record in business/relationship development
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Are not afraid to try something new and if you don't understand something will ask the questions!
What's on offer to you
- Basis Salary ??20 - 25k realistic OTE ??35-45k
- Hot desks, hot jobs and motivated candidates
- Ongoing training and career progression path
- Regularly enjoy lunch together
- Travel opportunities to trade shows
- Modern office located with free parking or easy to get to by public transport
- Working in an ever-adapting environment where curiosity is valued and industry knowledge is paramount
- Office dogs
We cannot sell this job enough to you if you are a recruitment consultant who is hungry for that next challenge into something different to what your thoughts of recruitment are and can be. All that you have to do is sell yourself to us!
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.