Senior Recruitment Consultant
Juice is delighted to be working with a niche and forward-thinking IT/Security business who are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join their growing business.
This role requires someone who is mature, dedicated and has a 'can do' attitude towards learning and developing their skills.
The importance of this role is to build and develop relationships with existing clients and candidates, as well as proactively working towards finding new opportunities to help enhance the growth of the company. This role will require a consultative approach to be taken.
- Minimum of 12 months in a Recruitment Consultant role
- Experience within a specialist sector (desirable)
- History of delivering and exceeding targets
- Professional, articulate and ethical approach to recruitment
- Driven and ambitious individual keen for personal and professional development
If this role sounds like it matches the skill set you have, and you would like to be considered for the role, please get in touch with Jess at Juice Recruitment for an informal discussion.