ENS Recruitment is looking to expand by adding a new Recruitment Consultant to our team! This is a very exciting opportunity as the successful applicant will be looking after a very warm desk, specialising in placing permanent staff within our Health and Social Care and Commercial Division clients. There will be minimal sales involved! This role is a permanent position working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Our new Recruitment Consultant will be expected to:
- Provide excellent customer service and account management to existing and prospective clients
- Pre-screen candidates from direct applications and source candidates through CV databases
- Advertise on all available job boards and Social Media
- Attend job fairs and engage with candidates through Social Media (Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Hold face to face interviews
- Attend client meetings
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in Recruitment (Healthcare Recruitment and/or office recruitment would be an advantage)
- Some previous sales experience would be advantageous or the confidence to negotiate rates with clients and to assist with some warm sales calls when required
- Previous experience in Healthcare (would be beneficial)
- High attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- A flexible attitude and excellent time management skills
ENS Recruitment is offering a competitive basic salary of ??18,000-??21,000 per annum + a competitive commission structure!
If you have any questions about this role, please call Carmen at ENS Recruitment or apply today !