Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Technology into Finance
*Graduates Wanted * - MULTIPLE ROLES AVAILABLE
Graduate Recruitment Resourcer - Technology and Finance
A Recruitment Firm looking for multiple hungry graduates to join on their Executive Search and Recruitment process to help with exponential growth of the company.
Our client who are experienced consultants since 1988 deliver the highest calibre people and change professionals, across the UK and Internationally. Our clients have supported many of the world's organisations to recruit, source and manage the highly skilled talent they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive world. With over 250 expert consultants across the UK and Ireland a offering permanent and executive recruitment across a variety of platforms like Technology, Finance, Digital, Banking and many more.
- Monthly/Quarterly incentives
- Clear competitive commission structure
- Gym membership with pool and spa
- Fun Liked minded colleagues
- Office Games room
- Multiple Social Events, Michelin Star Dinners, Outdoor Activities, Rooftop Events
- 25 days holiday a year (not including bank holidays)
- Trendy offices in a We Work building
- Work in one of the most prestigious fast pace environments in the world
The successful candidate will be assisting experienced hunt hunters within the sector and will be required to:
- Source suitable candidates.
- Gaining candidates interest and establishing interview availability.
- Placing job adverts and monitoring responses.
- Keeping inbox well managed and organised.
- Registering candidates onto the system.
- Keeping the recruitment database up to date.
- Networking from Pinnacle Recruitment's database, Social Media, such as Linked In etc.
- Location : London
- Salary : ??23- 26k basic salary + uncapped commission structure (1st year 35k OTE)
- Start date : Flexible dates
Successful candidates will have:
- Graduated from a top 40 University with a 2:1 degree or above
- A bright, hungry and driven personality - essential for working in this dynamic environment
- Financially Driven and self-motivated
- Overachieved on the sporting field or in academics and have a drive and passion for success
- A history working in a sales or a commercial environment or the skillset and ability to do so
- Natural communication and presentation skills both on the phone and in person
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to George Chaffer at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.