Resourcing Advisor - Temporary
We have a truly great opportunity for an experienced Recruiter / Resourcing Advisor to join the Head Office of a company in Brighton on an ongoing temporary basis; where you'll be recruiting for a variety of roles including volume recruitment and resourcing for senior level appointments.
You'll be bringing your knowledge from Internal Recruitment / Resourcing or as an experienced agency Recruiter and undertaking the role of Resourcing Advisor, which will involve:
- Recruiting for Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies
- Attracting and sourcing talent through Social Media, Advertisements, referrals and other means
- Communicating regularly with recruitment agencies, internal managers and employees
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records and adhering strictly to Data Protection regulations
- Manage recruitment administration, pre-employment checks such as ID and reference checking, on-boarding and inductions
You'll need to have previous recruitment experience either as an internal recruiter or coming from agency recruitment, with experience of both volume recruitment and using an applicant tracking system.
The hourly rate is negotiable and dependent on experience.
First Recruitment Services ltd is acting as an employment business.