HR Resourcing Co-ordinatior
Our client is a well-established independently owned retail brand, looking to grow their HR team to support recruitment on a permanent and temporary basis for their branches across the south of England.
As the HR resourcing Co-ordinator you will:
- Plan and produce rotas and support branches, by organising relief resource for planned and unplanned absences.
- Maintain regular contact with agencies, staff and branches
- Help source new staff and coordinate experience days
- Run reports and approve invoices
- Maintain an updated list of temporary staff contacts
- Update and maintain rota, support the planning and implementation of members of the Relief/Mobile team for planned and ad hoc cover
- Help with the planning and organisation of meetings and conferences when required
The HR Resourcing Co-ordinator will:
- Have proven administration and scheduling experience
- Have exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
- Be a highly motivated, driven and a proactive team player
- Be an innovator and bring new ideas to the role
- Have strong Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and complete projects within deadline
- Have the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Have experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.