Recruitment Consultant - Healthcare
Recruitment Consultant (Healthcare Division)
Who are Swanstaff Recruitment?
An established recruitment agency providing temporary and permanent staffing within the Healthcare, Commercial and Driving and Industrial sectors on a National scale.
We are an award winning company, who are proud of our achievements, such as placing in the Sunday Times Top 100 to work for, not once but twice!
What can we offer you? We arent like other agencies - we do things differently.
- Unrivalled commission scheme
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Company iPhone
- Head Office support functions including Payroll and Compliance
- Discounts via Perkbox - gym memberships, utility bills, cinema tickets, flights
- Company socials; in the past 2 years weve travelled to Dublin, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Vegas and LA!
- We have an annual day at Lingfield race, all singing all dancing (literally) Christmas party, quarterly nights out and competitions
- Share scheme option - would you want to become a Swanstaff shareholder?
- Pension scheme
What does my team look like?
The High Wycombe branch recently celebrated a decade of business, it is an office our CEO Steve invested and dedicated a lot of time to due to the immense scalability within the area/surrounding areas.
This team is supported by a Branch Manager with years of expertise and knowledge in all sectors - were looking for someone who can match these Swans efforts and make an impact on this branches success.
Were looking for a Healthcare Consultant who is proactive and keeps their finger on pulse and when it comes to client mapping and candidate attraction. Looking for your big break? This is an opportunity where a Business Development and Sales expert can thrive!
The part youll be playing;
- Building Talent pipelines for your market, maintain direct sourcing methods as well as managing applicants, having a real tight grip on your candidates, these people work for you!
- Working closely with the Branch manager and the team to understand the needs of the business and the role, you will constantly be identifying new leads for clients and candidates.
- Assessing candidates via detailed telephone screenings, inviting them into register and have a cuppa with yourself and the team.
- Ensuring that client and candidate service is the best it can be including scheduling interviews, shifts and registrations, the customer service journey is key!
- Having you game face on - gaining a wide understanding of our competitors and what they are up to, so you can stand out from the crowd!
- Continually expanding your client base by using Business Development techniques, Networking, Marketing and Lead generation.
- Youll be incredibly driven and focused on exceeding the realistic and achievable sales targets that we set you. For which youll be handsomely rewarded.
Basic Salary: ??20,000 - ??28,000 D.O.E
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 17:00
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Located: High Wycombe
Think you will be best placed in our Award Winning High Wycombe team (in work and socially)?
Here are some things you should know before you apply;
We are huge on hiring personalit