Recruitment Consultant - Life Sciences Marketing
Role: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: ??20,000 - ??36,000 basic dependant on experience
Benefits: 20 days holiday +1 per year to a max of 25; extra time off at Xmas; PHI; Health Shield cash back and discount scheme; Death In Service; CSR day per year; regular lunches, incentives and events; up to 6 days bonus holiday
Working within a highly motivated, well respected team, you can plan the expansion of your market leveraging existing clients and candidates who know and trust Blue Pelican. You will be developing your niche within the Pharma Marketing Agency space, working a wide range of roles up to Director level.
With a personalised training plan, you can hone your recruitment skills to ensure you maximise both job satisfaction and earning potential. The path to more senior positions is clearly defined so you can set your course to achieve your career goals.
KPIs are set weekly between you and your manager in line with the needs of your desk and your short and long-term goals. They ensure you maintain a focus on a quality, consultative service as well tying in to your personal aspirations.
The company runs regular incentives, both across the business and inter-team. You can even input into how these are set up and what the rewards are ! There are also team and company events, as well as the opportunity to win overseas experiences.
The role will suit someone with previous experience in a 360 recruitment role, ideally in the Life Sciences sector but full market training can be given.
You will have a commercial mindset with the ability to identify and capitalise on business opportunities globally, offering both permanent and contract recruitment services to the market. Resourcer support can also be provided.
We are looking for:
- Previous experience in a Recruitment Consultant role
- Demonstrable drive coupled with a commercial outlook
- Proven ability to learn and retain complex information
- Customer service focus and 'consultative' approach
- Great attention to detail
- Strong time management and solid administration skills
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT literacy, specifically with Word and Outlook
What's in it for you ?:
- Bespoke training plan to further develop your skills
- Uncapped Commission with no desk fee
- Wide range of benefits (dependent on level) including PHI and healthcare cash plan
- Defined career progression plan
- Existing, very established database to work from and further develop
- Company events and incentives
- Oversees trips (which have included Cape Town, Vegas, Marbella, Chicago, Abu Dhabi and more)
- Early finish Friday for company social
- Great 'team' ethos
- Flexible working options
- Town centre offices and a dress down environment
- Playstation, Table Football and Free fruit !
How to Apply: